Thus, the SUCCEED FBT offers a unique tool to help equine caregivers manage the horse’s health and stay ahead of issues that can affect performance, behavior, and training.
- a faster, more accurate diagnosis
- a simple, affordable and non-invasive way to monitor digestive health
- an ability to determine if, and what type of, additional diagnostics may be appropriate
- an opportunity for early detection and early intervention
What’s in the SUCCEED FBT Kit
Each FBT includes one complete test for one horse, including
- a plastic container (for collecting a sample)
- dual test cassette
- sample pipette
- polyethylene glove
- instruction sheet
In addition to these contents in the kit, the test requires clean tap water (approximately 3 ounces) and a fresh fecal sample from one horse.
The FBT is for use exclusively by veterinarians, who may obtain the kit through major veterinary supply distributors. Veterinarians may learn more in the SUCCEED Veterinary Center. Need access to the Veterinary Center? Click here to register.